We all sin. We all make mistakes. We are human and it is
inevitable. This life is hard and sometimes we wonder how we can find
peace in these troubled times. We must look to our Savior Jesus Christ.
We must continue to repent and improve.
President Spencer W.
Kimball said "Working towards perfection is not a one time decision but
a process to be pursued throughout one's life."
We all need to try daily to makes ourselves better and to take advantage of the wondrous gift of the Atonement.
Shayne
M Bowen of the 1st Quorum of the Seventy said: "Just as the landfill
requires dedicated work and attention, laboriously applying layer after
layer of fill to reclaim the low-lying ground, our lives also require
applying layer after layer of the healing gift of repentance."
"Just
as the city fathers in Idaho Falls would feel bad about a person trying
to dig up old garbage, our Father in Heaven and His Son Jesus Christ
feel sorrow when we choose to remain in sin, when the gift of
repentance, made possible through the Atonement, can clean, reclaim and
sanctify our lives."
How grateful I am to my Savior, Jesus
Christ and His wonderful gift of the Atonement. I know I can find peace
in these troubled days as I read and study the scriptures and strive
harder to do better and find a personal relationship with my elder
brother, Jesus Christ.
LaVerne Norton

Love this message! Thank You!
ReplyDeleteOfa Tonga